Our Quality System was established on one of our founding principle to “Do what it takes”. Our personnel are trained to achieve this goal and to “Do it right the first time”. We are committed to “looking to do better,” understanding that “we can be better,” and always looking for a proactive approach.
Our quality assurance results in consistent quality standards, assurance your building is always clean, and our customer have the added value of a consistent quality at the expected cost. To achieve our goal of exceptional service and continually improve our quality assurance program uses
We deliver quality results by Defining – Measuring – Analyzing – Improving and Controlling using Inspections, Training and Communications. Our entire team plays a vital role to reach our goal of exceptional service.
• Quality Inspections are based on your scope of work
• Each services is graded
• Action is taken to correct deficiencies
• The system/procedure is analyzed for prevention
• Team members are trained to perform each task with quality
• "Do it right the first time"
• Re-trained on all deficiencies
• To take a second look before proceeding on
• Managers meet with you to assure needs are met
• Trends are reviewed and procedures are adjusted
• We move teams quickly into action. relaying essential needs to get the job done right quickly and efficiently
• Communicate with you to follow up on any issues
• Assurance all services are performed with quality
• You know your building is clean
• Consistent quality standards
• Overall value with a consistent clean building at the expected cost